Monday, November 14, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to Honey Book Reads!
This is a new project of mine, as I was beginning to notice that there was very little interest for Christian books on my original book blog, Esther's Ever After, which has a focus on YA fiction.

And for anyone who was interested in Christian literature, I realized it would require a fair amount of sifting through other books they are not interested in before they could find the appropriate books for them.

Thus, Honey Book Reads was born! I bring my experience with book blogging over here, along with a strong interest in providing my readers with informative book reviews and book-related news regarding Christian books.

I expect the full transition to take a few weeks to a couple months, and in the meantime reviews of Christian books will be posted on both blogs to ensure full exposure is met for them. I will also be copying my previous reviews for Christian books over here to get started.

Please do not hesitate to e-mail me if you have any questions or concerns.

No comments:

Post a Comment